A versatile, colorful combination that at the same time carries a dual spirit that embodies the brand’s unique artistic craftsmanship. Cage Bag is the new icon of Salvatore Ferragamo, introduced by the Italian fashion house in the spring-summer 2022 season.
Ferragamo cage bag: new iconic handbag for spring summer 2022
The Ferragamo Cage Bag is a bucket bag, with a bucket-shaped cylinder body and a drawstring mouth. However, unlike normal bucket bags, the Cage Bag from Ferragamo is divided into pockets and mouths. The side of the bag is made of leather woven together like a delicate cage. The inner body is a cloth bag that is tied with a leather strap.
Thanks to the separation of the bag wall and body, Salvatore Ferragamo is able to create multi-color combinations for the design. The inner drawstring pocket can be made of natural material or a printed silk fabric inspired by a shawl pattern in the Italian fashion house’s archives. The outer leather layer can be selected in a color that matches or contrasts with the inner bag. This two-in-one combination creates a distinctive character for the iconic Salvatore Ferragamo Spring Summer 2022 bag.
This smart swappable combination is inspired by Salvatore Ferragamo’s Kimo sandal. The famous pair of shoes released in 1951 had a knit leather upper, combined with removable leather or silk socks. From the structure of this shoe, the Salvatore Ferragamo team created a similar ultra-light cage construction for the Ferragamo Cage Bag.
The Ferragamo Cage Bag Spring Summer 2022 series has color plays such as:
- Black leather cage with gold studs. Same color inner draw pocket.
- Turquoise (Tyrone Turquoise), White, or Red (Candy Apple) leather, with monochrome hardware and matching inner pockets
- Black leather cage with multicolored studs. Inner bag in natural fabric.
- Brown leather cage with gold studs. Natural fabric inner pocket.
Customers can also personalize the inner drawstring bag with a silk pouch. It is available in the following variants:
- Heritage print with saturated hues of reds and oranges
- Poppy Flower print by French artist Julien Colombier, for Spring/Summer 2022. This pattern was inspired by a 1970s poppy print silk scarf from the Ferragamo archives.
You can click on the links below to owning our products
Connect us at:
Collection: Bedding Set
Homepage: SWAGTSHIRT Store