Victoria’s Secret Angel Josephine Skriver has just boarded a flower car with her longtime boyfriend, male singer-songwriter Alexander DeLeon. The two exchanged wedding rings and vows in the presence of family and close friends.
Organize a travel wedding like an angel josephine skriver
Talking about her wedding, the Victoria’s Secret angel said: “In general, we want to have a wedding in the middle of nature.” The couple therefore decided to have a destination wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, where palm trees and agave shaded green provide a dreamy setting for the wedding.
Before holding the wedding at Acre resort, the couple also took wedding photos on the beach with a snow-white horse. These stunning images make everyone jealous.
This couple has been in love since 2013 and engaged since 2018. But it is not until 2022 that they can hold a wedding as desired. The reason is because they want to hold a romantic wedding in a remote locality. But the global pandemic took place, causing all their plans to fall into disrepair. “Alexander couldn’t stop crying. This is our third time trying to get married. It can be done now, so I’m really happy,” Josephine said on her wedding day.
However, all the efforts of the couple have paid off. Josephine Skriver and Alexander DeLeon’s wedding lasted a whole weekend. Start with a welcome party by the beach. Their best friend, male singer Miguel, made a live show under the sky full of fireworks to bless Josephine and Alexander.
The next day, guests had the opportunity to rest at the resort all day, before attending the wedding ceremony held at sunset. The dinner party was placed on the beach, at this time it was cool, romantic and warm amidst the flashing lights.
Destination Wedding is a wedding combined with travel and honeymoon. These weddings are held in a different location than where the couple is living and working. Called a travel wedding because the bride and groom, friends and family have to move together to be able to get to the wedding venue.
Many people choose this tourist wedding ceremony because to change the wind for themselves on the big day. In the case of Josephine Skriver, she is Danish, living and working in New York. Groom Alexander DeLeon from Las Vegas. Their wedding was again held in the coastal city of Cabo San Lucas in Mexico.
Destination wedding is increasingly popular, especially for young people who love to travel. Josephine Skriver and Alexander DeLeon, since officially dating in 2013, have been constantly traveling together. The male singer even proposed to the model under the magical aurora of Finland. Therefore, a wedding held in an exotic place is much more poetic when compared to a hotel in the city center.
Travel weddings are dreamy, but can also bring a lot of trouble. Every wedding ceremony should be tailored and tailored for the couple. Before deciding to have a wedding like Josephine Skriver and Alexander DeLeon, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of destination weddings.
- Hold a wedding ceremony in a dreamlike place. It can be the windy coast of Nha Trang, or the green forest in the heart of Da Lat.
- Organizational costs may be lower when compared to city weddings. Partly because the number of guests will be limited. Partly because the beautiful scenery is available, it also requires not to spend a lot of money on decoration.
- Can be combined with the wedding ceremony, creating memorable moments for both the bride and groom and family and friends.
- The process of moving to the wedding venue can be a bit complicated in coordinating trains, cars, planning to pick up and drop off guests. Or if the bride and groom want to celebrate abroad, the guests may have difficulty getting a visa.
- If the cost of moving is high and the transfer process is complicated, the guest may refuse to participate.
- Vietnamese weddings often have a high number of guests (from 300 people or more). Destination weddings are often held at resorts, so the number of guests is limited (from 150 or less). Minimizing the number of guests can be an organizational headache.
To make the planning process as smooth as possible, you should hire a professional wedding planner to assist. In the case of Josephine Skriver and Alexander DeLeon, the couple worked with Bliss Events, which has organized many weddings in Mexico. “Because the wedding was organized as a destination wedding, we had to communicate a lot via email and text messages,” says Josephine.
You can click on the links below to owning our products
Connect us at:
Collection: Gym Set
Homepage: SWAGTSHIRT Store