1. Choose style, color and size.
The above atributes are always available and suitable for the design, please do not hesitate to choose your favorite product.
Please see our
2. Click Add to cart.
Tip: Buying 2 or more products significantly reduces delivery costs.
3. Go to the checkout page.
Fill out the order information and proceed with payment.
4. The system will send a confirmation email when the order is complete.
If you receive a defective product due to printing or shipping, please contact us to get a new replacement product for free.
If you have any questions, please chat with us or contact us via [email protected]. Your satisfaction is our happiness. Thank you for trusting and shopping with us!
The Origins of T-Shirts – Hail to the king skull and saw shirt
Have you ever wondered how the t-shirt became such an important part of American culture and fashion? Originally intended as a layering piece, the t-shirt has evolved into the most widely worn and powerful piece of clothing.
Let’s learn about how the simple garment that changed the fashion world, spawned a new business in clothing decoration, and forever changed the way messages are transmitted.
The History of T-Shirts
The t-shirt as we know it today is an essential piece of clothing. The simple garment is so thoroughly embedded in global society that it’s easy to forget that the t-shirt is still relatively new. T-shirts traced back to the late 1800s, when laborers would cut their jumpsuits in half to stay cool during the hotter months of the year. Between the Mexican-American War in 1898 and 1913, when the US Navy began providing them as standard undershirts, the first produced t-shirt was invented. Even so, not until 1920s the term “t-shirt” was recognized officially by the English lexicon, courtesy to F. Scott Fitzgerald’s publication of the term in his novel This Side of Paradise.
“So early in September, Amory, armed with ‘six suits summer underwear, six suits winter underwear, one sweater or T-shirt, one jersey, one winter jacket, etc.,’ set out for New England, the land of schools,” writes Fitzgerald.
Hail to the king skull and saw shirt
Despite the fact that the t-shirt was invented in the early twentieth century, it was rarely seen as anything more than an undershirt. After WWII, it wasn’t uncommon to see veterans wearing a t-shirt tucked into their trousers, although t-shirts were virtually solely worn underneath “appropriate” clothing. In 1950’s A Streetcar Named Desire, famous actor Marlon Brando famously wore a white t-shirt as Stanley Kowalski, only to be followed by the late actor James Dean in 1955’s Rebel Without a Cause. The popularity of the t-shirt as a standalone outerwear garment increased thanks to these two founding fathers. Not only was the t-shirt becoming accepted as an outerwear item, but it was also being connected with a rebellious spirit.
“Because T-shirts were basically undergarments, it was subversive… Dennis Nothdruft, curator of the exhibition T-shirt: Cult — Culture — Subversion, which showed the radical history of the t-shirt at the Fashion and Textile Museum in London last year, adds, “It was a harsh political statement.”
Some details about our product – Hail to the king skull and saw shirt
- Custom all over print t-shirt with polyester material is incredibly comfortable and excellent sublimation printing technique turns out eye-catching design. No color bleeding. No wrinkling.Design your own all over print t-shirt lets your imagination flow and express
- Yourself more creatively and effectively.
- This product is made on demand. No minimums. Fast order processing and shipping time.Easily customizable
Made in Vietnam
- We offer a high quality all over print t-shirt under in-house manufacturing. Design on the front, back, sleeve or fully printed with logo, quotes, paintings, drawings…no limits.
- High-quality materials without fading, cracking, peeling, or flaking vibrant colors that won’t fade.
- Double needle hems and neck band for durability.
- Tracking Country Origin: US.
Connect us at:
Homepage: SWAGTSHIRT Store