1. Choose style, color and size.
The above atributes are always available and suitable for the design, please do not hesitate to choose your favorite product.
Please see our
2. Click Add to cart.
Tip: Buying 2 or more products significantly reduces delivery costs.
3. Go to the checkout page.
Fill out the order information and proceed with payment.
4. The system will send a confirmation email when the order is complete.
If you receive a defective product due to printing or shipping, please contact us to get a new replacement product for free.
If you have any questions, please chat with us or contact us via [email protected]. Your satisfaction is our happiness. Thank you for trusting and shopping with us!
T-shirt Printing Methods: There Are Several
You might want to know the printing procedure to employ before making that T-shirt. Though the heat press and screen printing are the two most prevalent and popular printing technologies these days, we’ll go over three more. If you want to keep clients coming back, this is critical. If they don’t get what they want, customers can leave your sales pipeline. Customers have become sophisticated, and they are aware of the various printing procedures. Throughout your career, you will see that a high percentage of your customers prefer a particular printing process. T-shirts sell like hotcakes when you design them. If you’re just getting started, you should try out a few various approaches to see what works best for them. Customers have complained that the order they received did not match their tastes and preferences. It might happen to you, which is why you must be aware of your customers.
The 5 distinct printing methods are as follows: The chrysler car symbol all over print polo shirt
1. Screen printing is the first step.
It is the most popular among professionals. Silkscreen printing is another term for this design. You’ll need a stencil and nylon mesh for this method to operate. You place the stencil on the nylon mesh, which holds it in place. A water-resistant substance will obstruct the negative area you wish to create. The dye is only permeable through the negative space. The screen is then saturated with ink. Because it ensures perfect duplication of the design, the screen printing method is suitable for printing high-quality t-shirt designs. Customers adore the unique, adorable, and stunning look that screen printing offers a shirt. For mass production of t-shirt designs for your business, the majority of companies use screen printing technologies. It may be impossible to create a distinct or unique design for oneself. This strategy works well with a single color per screen. It’s not the best choice for multi-color designs with a lot of detail.
2. DTG (Direct To Garment):
It is also popular among enthusiasts, similar to screen printing. It is simple to perform, but it will demand knowledge and abilities if you do not seek professional assistance. It only requires a textile printer and ink to function. DTG works in the office like a paper printer. The only difference is that the ink is applied to the fabric in this case. You must first save the design to your computer, which will give it individuality and creativity. For printing out super-complex designs, the Direct To Garment approach is ideal. When you touch the final design, it offers you a soft feeling in your palms. Because the shirt is thin, the ink employed does not produce bulky extra layers. It does, however, have one flaw. If you use a low-quality textile printer, you may end up with a low-resolution design with dot patterns. Because the ink is tiny and won’t show up well on dark fabric, you can’t use this method to make a design. DTG is the least long-lasting, and the cloth can fade in as little as a year.
3. Dye Sublimation is the third step in the dye sublimation process.
On light shirts or materials, dye sublimation works effectively. The expense of producing a dye sub is high, but the consumer receives a well done shirt from experts in the end. To get the greatest results from this procedure, you’ll need a thorough understanding of dye sublimation. Dye sublimation is ideal for printing polyester fabrics like as cream. When you bring cotton cloth into the picture, they are unforgiving. You’ll need a liquid dye that’s specific to this project. When the liquid comes into contact with the polyester cloth, it dries out. When it has completely dried and solidified on the fabric, you can apply heat and pressure to cause sublimation. When heat and pressure are applied to a solid cloth, it transforms into a gas. The fabric molecules then expand, allowing the gas to pass through the gaps in the material. When the heat is removed, the molecules contract once more. Dye sublimation is ideal for printing short-term designs on polyester clothing. Sublimated shirts are both durable and attractive.
4. Printing with a heat press:
If you only have a few shirts to print, heat press printing is the most cost-effective option. It helps you save money and time. This approach uses a pattern printed on transfer paper, which is a special type of paper. This is how it goes. You start by pressing a shirt against the best heat transfer vinyl, then applying heat and pressure. A more similar method, with minor modifications, to dye sublimation. You repeat the process until the heat softens the dye on the paper to the point where it can be seen beneath the fabric. After that, you remove the dye from the glossy paper transfer, leaving you with the intended design on the shirt. If you’re dealing with extremely intricate drawings, the heat and press method is great. Because of the translucent dye, it will not work with dark materials. Shirts with heat press printing are long-lasting.
5. Cutting Vinyl:
This procedure involves cutting special soft clothing into shapes or designs, which are then transferred to a shirt. The heat press method is then used to apply these unique designs on the t-shirt. You may print one-off designs and even mass-produce them using this technology. It’s the greatest option for printing a variety of garments. You can use several layers to print different colors of a design with a vinyl cutting machine. Vinyl cutting is commonly used to create sportswear, slogans, and minor designs. However, it has one flaw: the pieces are letter-types that you can’t utilize with it. T-shirts printed using vinyl cutting are long-lasting.
Some details about our product – The chrysler car symbol all over print polo shirt
Features to look for:
- This fitness shirt is made for all-day comfort and maximum performance.
- This polo shirt is perfect for work, school, casual wear, and everything in between. It’s the ideal compliment to almost any business or job attire, school uniform, or everyday outfit.
- Wash after wash, you can feel the quality in every stitch. Each polo shirt from Lee Uniforms is made with premium quality, durability, and style in mind.
- Christmas, birthdays, celebrations, and housewarming gifts are all good ideas for special occasions.
Information about the product:
- The fabric is made up of 35% cotton and 65% polyester.
- Collar with a flat knit lightweight moisture-wicking fabric
- The soft and stretchy fabric will keep you comfortable all day.
- Sweat and water-resistant moisture-wicking fabric pulls sweat away from your body, keeping you cool all day.
- Quick-dry: this fabric’s moisture-wicking properties allow moisture to be drawn to the fabric’s surface, where it can easily evaporate.
- Print: Printing with dye-sublimation
- Machine wash cold, only use non-chlorine bleach when necessary, hang dry, cool iron on reverse side, or dry clean
- 3-5 business days for production (fulfill at vietnam)
- 4–7 working days (fulfill at other countries)
note: The chrysler car symbol all over print polo shirt
– Because the size is manually measured, please allow for a 1-3 cm difference in dimension.
– Due to differences in monitors and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may differ slightly from the visual representation.
Our top priority is customer satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied, please contact us so that we can resolve the issue. We wish you a pleasant shopping experience.
Connect us at:
Homepage: SWAGTSHIRT Store