1. Choose style, color and size.
The above atributes are always available and suitable for the design, please do not hesitate to choose your favorite product.
Please see our
2. Click Add to cart.
Tip: Buying 2 or more products significantly reduces delivery costs.
3. Go to the checkout page.
Fill out the order information and proceed with payment.
4. The system will send a confirmation email when the order is complete.
If you receive a defective product due to printing or shipping, please contact us to get a new replacement product for free.
If you have any questions, please chat with us or contact us via [email protected]. Your satisfaction is our happiness. Thank you for trusting and shopping with us!
A Buyer’s Guide to Blankets
When the weather turns chilly at night, grab a blanket to provide an extra layer of comforting warmth to your bed. Blankets are often overlooked and underappreciated — while your comforter or duvet is the star of the show, and your sheets give the gentle caress your skin needs, it’s the blanket placed in between the two that produces an extra pocket of air to keep you warm.
When it comes to choosing a blanket, you might assume it’s as simple as picking a color you like and a size that fits your mattress. Although picking the proper blanket appears to be a simple task, there is more to it than that.
Select the Correct Size
If you’re buying a blanket for your bed, make sure it’s big enough to cover the mattress and leave a few inches on the sides and bottom to tuck in.
Selecting the Right Fabric – This is my hallmark christmas movie watching blanket
This is where things get a little more complicated. There are a variety of typical blanket fabrics to choose from, each with its own set of advantages, so pick the one that best meets your demands.
Cotton: Cotton blankets withstand repeated washings well, making them a good alternative for allergy sufferers. Cotton can be light enough for a summer blanket or hefty enough for winter warmth, depending on the weave. Organic cotton blankets are also available for people who choose a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
Wool is a strong, toasty material that provides excellent insulation while allowing moisture to escape. If you want a heavy, toasty blanket, wool is a terrific option, but some people are allergic or sensitive to it.
Down: Down blankets include a layer of feathery down or a synthetic alternative between between layers of fabric, similar to a down comforter but thinner and lighter. These blankets are thin yet quite warm. If you’re allergic to feathers, choose a synthetic alternative.
Cashmere: Cashmere blankets are luxurious and smooth, and they are warm and silky, but they are also incredibly expensive.
Acrylic, polyester, and microfiber are some of the most prevalent synthetic textiles used in blankets. Synthetic blankets are comfortable, but they tend to attract a lot of static electricity and hold hair, dust, and loose threads. Synthetics that are less expensive are also prone to pilling and wear. On the good side, most of these blankets are affordable.
Fleece: Fleece and microfleece blankets are very popular with kids since they are cozy, extra warm, and not too heavy. Fleece has the ability to wick away moisture, which is another advantage when utilized on a child’s bed.
Vellux blankets have a thin foam core surrounded by soft nylon plush with a velvety texture, and are sometimes referred to as “hotel blankets.” These blankets are hypoallergenic, durable, warm, and soft, and can withstand repeated washings even at high temperatures. Anyone with allergies would appreciate this option.
How about weft?
- Blankets come in a variety of weaves, each of which provides varied levels of warmth and weight.
- Thermal: A loose thermal weave is commonly seen in cotton blankets, allowing air to travel freely. These light blankets are ideal for the summertime.
- Quilted: Quilted down blankets keep the down or down substitute from sliding around inside the blanket.
- Traditional: The usual blanket weave is very tight and snug, providing great body heat insulation.
- Blankets with electricity
- Electric blankets, which are made of synthetic materials and contain electric heating elements, allow you to customize the temperature to your specific preference. Some include dual controllers, allowing two people sharing a bed to configure the blanket to their preferred temperature on opposite sides. Never put a comforter or another blanket on top of an electric blanket for safety reasons, and keep them in the main bedroom rather than a child’s room or a baby’s nursery.
Some details about our product – This is my hallmark christmas movie watching blanket
features to look for:
- This exceptionally soft and fuzzy fur blanket will keep you warm and cozy.
- Ideal for cuddling on the couch, in bed, in a relaxed movie theater, in the park, or as a customized gift for any occasion.
- One size fits all, with ample room to cover you head to toe. Christmas, birthdays, celebrations, and housewarming gifts are all good ideas for special occasions.
information about the product:
- This plush throw is constructed of 100 percent high-quality microfiber polyester and is very soft, durable, warm, and lightweight.
- It resists wrinkling and fading, does not shed, and is ideal for all seasons.
- dye-sublimation printing is a type of printing that uses dyes to adhere to a surface.
- Machine wash cold, only use non-chlorine bleach when necessary, hang dry, cool iron on reverse side, or dry clean
note: This is my hallmark christmas movie watching blanket
– since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
– customer satisfaction is our highest priority. if you are not satisfied, please contact us to solve the problem. we wish you have a good shopping experience here.
– 3-5 business days for production
Connect us at:
Homepage: SWAGTSHIRT Store