I was an NBC Specialist in the Marine, I can do the math for a Biological Threat assessment. Native american pattern puzzle It’s nothing to laugh at for sure. it sure isn’t. keep safe!
Native american pattern puzzle
You will be seen by a nurse it’s called Triage, not a Triangle . Medical staff, or a nurse will make an initial medical assessment , to determine the patient’s priority for treatment. Native american pattern puzzle And inform you, the next steps, if you need any treatment, and how long that may take. I know this process quite well, with my son, who used to be very accident prone. You don’t need to dumb down, you are very correct in that. I would retract you statement, it makes you look very silly. Actually, I’m the one who originally commented and started this thread. I was talking about Triage. It was the person below me that made the snarky Triangle comment. I don’t think people realise how horrifying awake intubation is…. let alone suffocating to death….
Yes, and I’ve been there with Pneumocysis for 8 aWeeks and TB plus MAI for another 8 Weeks another time! It’s hardcore and they say this can be way worse! please stay safe (I’m sure you are from your comment). Stay home. I’m chronic asthmatic and thats horrible enough …. I think they think that the ventilation fixes all and hey presto you’re better. That is so not the case. As for awake intubation, it’s absolutely horrible. Sometimes necessary. But then they sedate them after. Without propofol or fentanyl the ongoing pain would be unbearable. Out of the 310,700+ Closed Cases so far, only 79% have resulted in Recoveries! The remaining 21% are Deceased! That says right there that this. IRC’s is far deadlier than the 3-5 % Mortality Rate they’ve been sang and dancing us with!