Such a good point about ability to travel, meanwhile back at the Spring flowers full over printed face mask ranch they are still arguing about wearing a mask. Keep border closed. Check out Arizona and Texas. You silly goose!!
Spring flowers full over printed face mask
That is a complete lie. We can typically tell the difference between a media outlet reporting facts and one that offers partisan hyperbolic propaganda. Spring flowers full over printed face mask That is not to say that we live in a utopia. We have our own issues to address and our own divisive politics. We are not immune from the intolerance and hateful rhetoric which is creeping ever so steadily into our mainstream consciousness. Numbers don’t lie. The US is not fine. You are currently heading for a huge calamity. if you think being cooped up for a few months or wearing of masks is intolerable, let me remind you of how much worse it can get. This is not the first time elected officials in the US chose economics over the health and safety of US citizens during a pandemic.
The US has not learned anything. The US was hit hard by the Spanish Influenza of 1917-1918 that killed 50 MILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE. Elected officials downplayed the virus and urged people to open the economy early, which resulted in a devastating 2nd and lesser third wave of infections and deaths. Re openings had to be closed down again. It took over 2 years of, you guessed it, social distancing, hand washing and wearing of masks in public before the virus subsided. If you don’t take it seriously, this is what the US will look like, MILLIONS OF DEAD US CITIZENS, all because 40% of the population of the USA wants the other 60% to DIE. can I come? It’s scary here! Their racism in Canada is much more scary than any virus including corona