1. Choose style, color and size.
The above atributes are always available and suitable for the design, please do not hesitate to choose your favorite product.
Please see our
2. Click Add to cart.
Tip: Buying 2 or more products significantly reduces delivery costs.
3. Go to the checkout page.
Fill out the order information and proceed with payment.
4. The system will send a confirmation email when the order is complete.
If you receive a defective product due to printing or shipping, please contact us to get a new replacement product for free.
If you have any questions, please chat with us or contact us via [email protected]. Your satisfaction is our happiness. Thank you for trusting and shopping with us!
Washington Capitals Sports Fan All Over Print Polo Shirt,
Some details about our product
- This activewear shirt is designed for optimal performance and all-day comfort
- This polo shirt is your go-to top for work, school, casual fashion, and beyond. It’s the perfect complement for practically any business or work dress code, school uniform, and daily wardrobe.
- Feel the quality in every stitch, wash after wash. Each Lee Uniforms polo shirt is built with premium quality, durability, and style.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthdays, celebrations, and housewarming gifts.
- 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester.
- Flat knit Collar. Moisture Wicking lightweight fabric.
- The soft and stretchy fabric gives you comfy all day long.
- Moisture-wicking: Sweat and water-resistant moisture-wicking fabric pulls moisture away from your body keeping you cool all-day
- Quick-dry: Along with its moisture-wicking properties, this fabric allows for moisture to be pulled to the fabric’s surface to easily evaporate
- PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
- WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
- PRODUCTION TIME: 3-5 Business Days (Fulfill at Vietnam); 4-7 Business Days (Fulfill at other countries)
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.
We all have them, we all wear them, and we probably have several different sorts. What is this object, exactly? It is, after all, a shirt. The shirt is incredibly popular, whether it’s a polo shirt, a t-shirt, or even a fun bowling shirt. They’ve existed for a long time, and modern ones have been around since the early 1900s.
Polo Shirts and T-Shirts: Interesting Facts
There are many different sorts of shirts available today. The polo shirt is one of the most popular. Polo shirts are commonly assumed to be named after Ralph Lauren, a well-known designer whose Polo line is highly famous. That is not the case, however. The polo shirt is a pullover-style knitted sports shirt with a rolled collar and bottoms at the neck.
They’re usually constructed entirely of cotton. They’re also found in other knot types like Pique, Interlock, and Lisle. The rugby shirt is similar to a conventional polo shirt. It resembles a polo shirt, but instead of buttons, it has a zipper, and broad stripes are frequently incorporated into the design.
From there, the T-popularity shirt expanded, and it was no longer considered an undershirt. They were worn as everyday shirts by actors including John Wayne, Marlon Brando, and James Dean. It was also regarded as acceptable to wear without another shirt over it by 1955. T-shirts have progressed even further over time.
The tie-dye T-shirt became fashionable in the 1960s. Screenprints were very popular at the time. In fact, innovations in printing and dying paved the way for a variety of new T-shirt styles, including the tank top, muscle shirt, scoop neck, V-neck, and many more.
T-shirts were utilized to make a statement because they were so inexpensive. Bands and professional sports teams started printing their insignia on T-shirts, which quickly became popular among supporters. T-shirts grew even more fashionable in the 1980s and 1990s.
The number of different types of print, as well as their availability, has expanded. You’d be hard-pressed nowadays to not locate at least one in someone’s closets or drawers. T-shirts are now available almost everywhere. You may buy them simple, printed, or customized, thanks to a variety of companies on and off the internet.
T-shirts are common in people’s wardrobes because they are fashionable, comfortable, and, most importantly, inexpensive. Polo shirts are also a popular wardrobe staple because of their basic design, which goes with a variety of looks.
Connect us at:
Homepage: SWAGTSHIRT Store