1. Choose style, color and size.
The above atributes are always available and suitable for the design, please do not hesitate to choose your favorite product.
Please see our
2. Click Add to cart.
Tip: Buying 2 or more products significantly reduces delivery costs.
3. Go to the checkout page.
Fill out the order information and proceed with payment.
4. The system will send a confirmation email when the order is complete.
If you receive a defective product due to printing or shipping, please contact us to get a new replacement product for free.
If you have any questions, please chat with us or contact us via [email protected]. Your satisfaction is our happiness. Thank you for trusting and shopping with us!
A jacket is a short coat that men and women wear. The jacket, aside from the suit, is one of the most important items in a man’s wardrobe. This flexible piece of outerwear is suited for both formal and leisure activities if cut and styled well and manufactured in a reasonably neutral colour palette. A single- or double-breasted jacket with notched lapels or Nehru collar revers should never be exaggerated in the shoulder or tight-fitting in the body, but should be tailored according to a man’s height and width.
Jackets come in a variety of styles and shapes throughout history – Gucci White Dragonfly All Over Print Bomber Jacket
but they all fit nicely into formal and semiformal attire. The debut of the jacket (a reduced form of the morning coat with shorter jacket skirts) was reported in April 1857 by the women’s periodical Corriere delle dame, a style that would go on to become an essential item for both men’s and women’s wardrobes.
“The jacket, a form of coat that is neither tailcoat nor redingote, will be the general fashion in a single-breasted version with skirts that do not reach the knee,” according to the July 1935 issue of Adam Magazine. The jacket “barely covers the buttocks and is structured like a sack,” Adam continued.
The jerkin, a more fitted form of the older short tunic worn by working-class men, appears to have been the forerunner of the jacket during the Middle Ages or early Renaissance. The jacket had become typical working attire for individuals labouring in agriculture as well as servants in urban environments by the early eighteenth century.
Fitted single-breasted lounge jackets with darts beneath the arms, small revers, and waisted pockets became popular with middle-class men starting in the late 1830s (as opposed to more loosely cut jackets from the previous century), with a double-breasted version appearing around 1862.
(which would later become known as the reefer jacket). The single-breasted Norfolk jacket, which buttoned high to the neck and was quite trendy at the time, became very popular, especially for country sporting activities.
Only three-buttoned versions were fashionable towards the end of the nineteenth century, with the lounge jacket remaining the most popular. One variation, with silk-fronted lapels, was frequently worn to dinner parties and was dubbed a dinner jacket (part of the formal suit known as a “tuxedo”).
Styles similar to those popular in the nineteenth century were popular throughout the twentieth century and into the twenty-first. Blazers with brass buttons are popular summer wear when worn with white slacks, while sports jackets are still used with flannels.
A man’s suit’s upper garment is known as a jacket, and “dinner jacket” is an alternate term for the “black tie” combination. The term “jacket” has taken on a considerably broader connotation. “Jacket” has evolved from a more formal name to encompass a wide range of designs, including sports jackets, Harringtons, anoraks, blazers, and even bomber jackets. Originally made of wool, tweed, and cotton, modern versions include nylon, leather, suede, and hemp.
Some details about our product – Gucci White Dragonfly All Over Print Bomber Jacket
- This light-weight bomber jacket with a high collar, full-zip front, and side seam pockets works as a finishing touch to a stylish cool-weather look
- Suitable for: Outdoor, Casual, Sportwear, Working, Daily life, Hiking, Clubwear, Sports, Spring, Fall or other outdoor activities.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Shell – oxford, inside – Silk floss
- Skin thread, collar, cuff: Warm and windproof, comfortable and healthy
- Sturdy and durable zipper: Quality guarantee, durable chain teeth
- Handy pocket: Security, storage items
- Seamless whole body threaded knit cuffs, Fit comfortably
- PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
- WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
- PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
Note: Gucci White Dragonfly All Over Print Bomber Jacket
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.
Connect us at:
Homepage: SWAGTSHIRT Store